free website stats program Removal of them front wind/storage bits | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Removal of them front wind/storage bits

I have the lowers on my SG and also take them off in the summer. Thinking of doing the socal thing and installing speakers in the glove boxes, but that would make them permanent (speaker wiring) :eam

There is an easy fix to that. Just use sealed automotive connectors such as (Weather Pacs) or good quality bullet connectors close to the frame and use them as a quick disconnect for your speakers. Just be sure to put the male connectors on the speaker pigtail as to prevent shorting out the radio amplifier.

The only drawback is you loose the speakers in the summer months when you remove the lowers. Good Luck, Hope this helps.

There is an easy fix to that. Just use sealed automotive connectors such as (Weather Pacs) or good quality bullet connectors close to the frame and use them as a quick disconnect for your speakers. Just be sure to put the male connectors on the speaker pigtail as to prevent shorting out the radio amplifier.

The only drawback is you loose the speakers in the summer months when you remove the lowers. Good Luck, Hope this helps.

This is gonna sound stupid but I didn't think of that! Thanks this will help :cheers
But your right now I have a new dilemma, no speakers in the summer :33:

Back