free website stats program Redneck Stage 1 Test...... | Harley Davidson Forums

Redneck Stage 1 Test......

DYNAGUY

Ok i took a Water Temp gauge run probe up rear cyl exhaust pipe. Bike total stock. Did a run through town, stop light to stop light , Hit interstate with 75-80 mph. Exhaust temp held steady at 220- 225.Part 2 installed Inline Enrichment Devices. Made same run. TEMP DROPPED TO 170-180.Part 3 Installed Stage on A/C with K/N air filter , Made same trip again Exhaust temp still 170-180 . Could not really feel any more performance wise ,Engine just run cooler at idle and road speed. So i rode to dealer told him what i was doing. He said IED will work from idle to a little past 1/2 trottle. I had a 150.00 dollar credit there. He took bike in and installed Stage 1 download. Part number 32899-07D. Rolled out now we be riding. I got some throttle response NOW. RUNNING SUPER!!!!! No decel popping , No surging just smooth as silk:bigsmiley24:

Hello Dynaguy what was the ambient temp:bigsmiley17: i want to cool my bike down before i do permanent damage and i think ill do a stage 1 i have an oil cooler but thats not doing the trick:bigsmiley28: also what inline Enrichment Device did you use

Last edited:
Hello Dynaguy what was the ambient temp:bigsmiley17: i want to cool my bike down before i do permanent damage and i think ill do a stage 1 i have an oil cooler but thats not doing the trick:bigsmiley28: also what inline Enrichment Device did you use

It was about 55-60 degrees. I got the IEDs from nightrider performance.:D

Thanks guys some great info. while i was at night rider i see they have a WB02 kit:D it cost a bit more but looks like it will get the AFR down to about 13.5:1 and that should keep the RKC cool. :bigsmiley11:seems like every time its 90 deg around here im stuck i traffic.:swoon i need to do more reading:coffee Thanks again guys

Back