free website stats program Recycled Oil / Opinions.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Recycled Oil / Opinions..

People don't think in the future. If everyone has a "Green" electric car, where is the power going to come from to recharge these cars. Oops, I guess we will have to build some more power stations. Oh I guess we will have to charge more for electric now to pay for these power stations. Gee these batteries are no good any more, I guess we can just scrap them.

We got new smart electric meters a year ago, guess what the price of power has gone up. Nobody is really thinking of us, they will just pull the wool over our eyes and give it to us later. When Canada went metric quarts became liters. Guess what, a liter is smaller then a quart but we ended up paying more because we had to create new bottles.

In Canada our dollar is above par with the US dollar but we are still paying more for Harleys and tires and accessories. Go figure.
Ken

Paid too much for my scoot to skimp on the oil. Full synthetic for me. No re-refined nothing in anything I own. :s

Just wait till it's time to replace the batteries in these green cars, everyone is in for a BIG surprise dollar wise. There goes all the savings buying green.

It pays to lease one of these green cars instead of buying.

And wait til you have to make an appointment to get any electrical work done on one of these Green cars, it aint going to be cheap, and one more thing for any of you that already own one, be very careful where you have your services done, If not properly trained the techs can do damage even by not racking the car correctly:s

Back