free website stats program Rebuilding and upgrading, 08 Heritage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rebuilding and upgrading, 08 Heritage

He did flush the system already.
Piston cooling jets? THis is being rebuilt as a 103. Pretty sure everthing will be addressed. I dont believe i need to make any recommendations to Doc as pretty confident he is one of the most thorough out there.

Doc is a VERY meticulous guy. I doubt he will miss anything. :s

He did flush the system already.
Piston cooling jets? THis is being rebuilt as a 103. Pretty sure everthing will be addressed. I dont believe i need to make any recommendations to Doc as pretty confident he is one of the most thorough out there.

22307-99_1-500x500.jpg

These, mine were plugged solid when my 96 blew up

Just looked at Darkhorse website and wow they do know how to build a case/crank. Doc says they are the best in the country. I cant waite to get my bike back.

Just looked at Darkhorse website and wow they do know how to build a case/crank. Doc says they are the best in the country. I cant waite to get my bike back.

Be sure to buy a couple of extra rear tires. I think you are going to need them..:)

yes will likely have an issue with that. I kept the sportster since it was much quicker and fun in that aspect but now may not have a need to keep it.

I get it back friday. Doc has me on the board for wed, thrus and fri. Fender gets painted today so it will all be ready by friday evening. Been since end of december so looking forward to getting it back.

I did ride the Oldwing to bikeweek and it ran flawlessly with 2 up.

I get it back friday. Doc has me on the board for wed, thrus and fri. Fender gets painted today so it will all be ready by friday evening. Been since end of december so looking forward to getting it back.

I did ride the Oldwing to bikeweek and it ran flawlessly with 2 up.

Good on you, pictures before and after?

Back