free website stats program Rebirth of my Fatboy | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rebirth of my Fatboy

Very nice looking tins - really like the colors & old school scheme. On the 1st set of pics the last one (rainbow) singifies ?? Is it a sign of your bike's re-birth, or maybe the gold at the end ?? ;-)

Either way - awesome looking paint & can't wait to see the final product.

Very nice looking tins - really like the colors & old school scheme. On the 1st set of pics the last one (rainbow) singifies ?? Is it a sign of your bike's re-birth, or maybe the gold at the end ?? ;-)

Either way - awesome looking paint & can't wait to see the final product.

Rainbow dont signify much i just tossed it in as it came out nice and bright during the rain as i was in garage putting fb back together

Very nice paint job. Now it will be like riding a new bike. I repainted mine about 6 months ago and it is still like a new bike to me.:57:

Very nice paint job. Now it will be like riding a new bike. I repainted mine about 6 months ago and it is still like a new bike to me.:57:

if i ever get it back together today has been frustrating .. 3 trips to hardware store all ready i decided to replace the bad looking nuts and bolts and soem questionable ones and i keep finding more as i go

Just take your time and don't get in a hurry. Do it right the first time and you won't have to mess with it later.

I hear ya im on the union regulated break right now but will go out b4 to long would prefer to have someone help me with rear fender but no one around

I hear ya im on the union regulated break right now but will go out b4 to long would prefer to have someone help me with rear fender but no one around

If you have some 2inch masking tape lying around its your best friend.Pull some strips and rub it back and forth on your pant leg to make it not soooo sticky.Apply it to the portions you fear you may scratch and youre good to go.

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

011-3.jpg

013-1.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

009.jpg

Which floor boards should i use on it ??? I cant decide

Last edited:
Back