free website stats program rear signal relocation kit | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

rear signal relocation kit

Just bought a 04-12xl rear signal relocation kit from bikerhaven.net Im still new to Harleys and im having troubles trying to install. Does anybody know exactly how or at least some pointer will be great. Thx again for the help and happy Thanksgiving. I attached a picture so you have an idea what im working with. I have a 05 883xl sportster
I bought the same kit for my 05 XL883 - DOES NOT FIT! Get yer money back
Go for H-D's Layback License Plate w/ turn signal relocation bar - it's neat but will take lots of skill, special (read expensive) tools and/or advanced wire soldering (reverse twist wires before screwing bullet housings on - use locktight and DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN! the jam nuts - you'll know what I'm talking about when you do it)
By the way, unless you have a trully pressing need to move the turns such as hard bags suggest you leave them be.
Either way good luck! Sportsters are fabulous and fun machines and I love riding mine although I have a way sweet 2010 Wide Glide madly tricked out!

Back