free website stats program Re: New guy from Indiana | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Re: New guy from Indiana

Thanks for all the kind words. I live on a little farm just north of Fort Wayne, for those that are or were from Indiana.

Ryno

Thats a nice paint job. Love the rhino. Ive been thinking of doing a rhino on my tank. just waiting for the right scratch or gouge to warrant a paint job. got a few rhino tattoos though.

We make Budweiser bottles in my line of work here in New England and evey now and then we need out tanks rebuilt because over time they burn out. The crew that we get to do the rebuild is from Marion, Indiana and they are about as nice a bunch of people as one could ever want to meet!
I loved the Ghost paint job! you did yourself proud there!
The scoot looks awesome!

Thats a nice paint job. Love the rhino. Ive been thinking of doing a rhino on my tank. just waiting for the right scratch or gouge to warrant a paint job. got a few rhino tattoos though.
Let's see your ink, dude. No ink for ink for me, just not my style.

Hey Ryno....welcome...
I'm JUST across the border into southern lower MI....only 4 tenths of a mile into Mi!
We go to Ft. Wayne fairly often....bought my 1st couple new scoots at Bailey's.

Cool! Jim sold out recently. Don't know if you heard or not. It's now Fort Wayne Harley Davidson. I'm not a big fan of their service department. Really nice group of guys, but they know (EDIT) about tuning a bike.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Welcome Neighbor;; from south bend in. .....

Thanks, man.

We make Budweiser bottles in my line of work here in New England and evey now and then we need out tanks rebuilt because over time they burn out. The crew that we get to do the rebuild is from Marion, Indiana and they are about as nice a bunch of people as one could ever want to meet!
I loved the Ghost paint job! you did yourself proud there!
The scoot looks awesome!

My cousin lives in Marion. It's a nice little town.

Thanks for the complements on the tins. Black Sheep Kustoms did the work. He's a friend and I would recommend him to anyone. Stand up dude and does amazing work.

Ryno

Last edited by a moderator:
nice ride there. welcome to the site too from your neighbor [ohio]. i drive to huntington,in. about every night so kind of know your area.

Back