free website stats program radio just quit | Harley Davidson Forums

radio just quit

I.B.E.

Banned
man was riding my 013 uc the other day and out of nowhere all the speakers guit working whats up everything works with the controls and the rocker switch works at least it shows it on the radio.that it is just no sound all factory nothing added

I had a similar problem and if I pulled over shut down the bike wait and restart it. The radio would work again.
There was a update that addressed it and haven't had the problem yet.

when mine quit it quit never a sound after it quit and it stopped changing tracks on the cd. i removed the cd and put it back in and it shows it changing tracks and everything

ok so i called iron cross radio and they told me that its in the radio and i guess its a common problem with the HK radios its a 250.00 flat fee to repair. i just cant believe that HD and HK wont take care of this if they know this is a common problem HD said its not on them. they should have fixed this way back when but we all know how HD works sorry for ranting

Seem to remember that the nut on the steering neck could come into contact with the bottom plate of the radio when the mounting bracket came loose.
May want to check the clearance.
From all the related threads on radio repairs, allot of good has been said about Iron Cross quality and warranty

Back