free website stats program Quick release one-up rack for Tourpak on 06 Sporty with solo seat? | Harley Davidson Forums

Quick release one-up rack for Tourpak on 06 Sporty with solo seat?

NCBILL

Does Harley, or aftermarket vendors make one?
Essentially, I want to be able to use my Tourpak backrest with a solo seat on my 2006 Sportster.
I've looked on HD website for one, didn't see it.
Am I missing or overlooking that part?
Thanks folks.

I've never seen one on a sporty but that doesn't mean someone doesn't make one.
Check some of the after market places like J&P Cycles and a like.

Bill,

If you're looking for the tour pack rack to hold the tour pack, Harley carries one specifically for the Sportster. Item is 53655-04A and is listed at $139.95. It is detachable and is intended for use with the solo seat.

Harley sells a rider backrest kit for the Sportster but it is incompatible with a number of their seats. Item is 523000245 and lists for $249.95. I have the stock two-up seat and the solo Sundowner and the backrest would not work with either. Wound up getting the Harley Signature solo seat with backrest (actually my wife got it for me, lovely lady), comfortable enough but the seat moves the rider a bit forward to accommodate the backrest mounting bracket. It might be a Sundowner, modified for the backrest.

Pages 67, 71, and 85 in the 2019 parts catalog. Items fit from '04 up.

Bill,

If you're looking for the tour pack rack to hold the tour pack, Harley carries one specifically for the Sportster. Item is 53655-04A and is listed at $139.95. It is detachable and is intended for use with the solo seat.

Harley sells a rider backrest kit for the Sportster but it is incompatible with a number of their seats. Item is 523000245 and lists for $249.95. I have the stock two-up seat and the solo Sundowner and the backrest would not work with either. Wound up getting the Harley Signature solo seat with backrest (actually my wife got it for me, lovely lady), comfortable enough but the seat moves the rider a bit forward to accommodate the backrest mounting bracket. It might be a Sundowner, modified for the backrest.

Pages 67, 71, and 85 in the 2019 parts catalog. Items fit from '04 up.
Thank you SilverFox. Just ordered mine from Boardtracker.com , $122.00 and includes free shipping and no tax.

Back