free website stats program Pulsestar Spark Plugs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pulsestar Spark Plugs

Dyno testing has not shown any of that, to include fancy spark plug wires, coils, tubulator/vaned devices in the intale tract, etc, etc.
Biggest thing is the proper heat range, and the proper gap.:s

Fueled up today with new pulstar plugs 149.5 miles divided x 4 = 37.375 m.p.g. - not that good but i was twisting the throttle too much - so next tank will be more acurate . Still like how the starting is much quicker it explodes best description when it starts !!

Maybe there is a lot of doubters out there on the Pulsestar plugs but the truth of the matter after riding 1,000 miles - my ultra starts better/quicker especially when hot , runs better/acceleration is much quicker & gets better mpg . Wont go back to HD screaming eagle plugs . I have not had it dyno tuned after installing the Pulsestar plugs because of the cost & its just un-necessary . Happy 4th of July everybody - ride safe !!

At $14.95 each plus shipping I think I would stay with the tried and true factory original equipment Harley plugs not even the screaming eagle.....

I have pulstar plugs and really like them. It's just like kstrohs57 mentioned that the difference is really noticable in a non stock bike. I have 51,000 miles on my plugs and they are still preforming great.

Back