free website stats program Problems With Biker Emporium? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Problems With Biker Emporium?

The email provided by Biscuit (bikeremporium@comcast.net) worked for me. The email at the website and the phone number got no responses. Also, going to the "Status" link at the website only showed that my order had been made. No shipping date was ever provided on the "Status" page.

I found that email .. It has now been 1 week, 3 phone calls,& 2 emails,with no response at all. Credit card has been charged at time of order. Still no change in order status & no email confirmation. I guess what ticks me off is the lack of response on their part. It may be time to have Visa cancel payment. Will wait a few more days & then will also contact BBB. I feel this is very poor customer service. Thanks for the info.

threesteps, totally off subject, where in NW Fl are you?

I found that email .. It has now been 1 week, 3 phone calls,& 2 emails,with no response at all. Credit card has been charged at time of order. Still no change in order status & no email confirmation. I guess what ticks me off is the lack of response on their part. It may be time to have Visa cancel payment. Will wait a few more days & then will also contact BBB. I feel this is very poor customer service. Thanks for the info.

This is exactly what has happened to me. I am not sure if I should cancel my card or not though. I was wondering if you had gotten your order yet.
Thanks

Re: Problems With Biker Emporium? Definitely

Buyer Beware.....
13 days since my credit card was charged for a jacket.
No order confirmation, no estimated delivery date, no response to 2 phone calls and 2 emails. Nothing.
Called my credit card company to have my money refunded. Now have to wait 60 days on the dispute. Not happy with Biker Emporium or Michael Keri. I'll never order from this "company" again.

Ordered a jacket from Bikers Den on monday and it'll be here Friday. Now THAT is how business is supposed to be done.

Back