BOT Machine
PDF for 07~ bikes... Primary locking tool-
HD-#94102-09

tool2.jpg

Attachments

• 94102-09.pdf
    583.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information in other threads on how to make the '07 and later FLH primary drive locking tool. HD-48219 or SE 94102-09.

I bought a piece of 1/4" x 1" x 12" bar stock from McMaster Carr, (they are on the web) part number 6554k111 for $6.92. I only need 1 tool, but 12" was the smallest piece of steel they had. Cut it in half, ground the length to about 5 7/8", ground a radius' on the 4 end-sides and it worked great.

I'm giving the other tool to my brother.

Hey- - - will this non-touring primary locking tool work on a 1999 Dyna? Nothing like having options in the tool box!

I cut a piece of 2x4 off at a 45* angle and wedged it inbetween the sprockets and removed everything.

Just my 2 cents.

Hey folks. Anyone tell me if the dimensions are different for an 08' model FLHX. Guess this SG is going to be a pain. Lost oil from crank case found it in the primary. From what I can tell has to be some seal/bearing failure behind the compensating sprocket. Any tips or tweeks anyone knows???? Does this go out regularly?? 16000 on it and it is not looking good for this thing to be kept very long. Triumph Rocket 3 Touring is looking better all the time.
Triumph is where the T before Ray comes from.
Thanks

Back