free website stats program Pretend V8.....or V10 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pretend V8.....or V10

I know this is a silly question...do they have one that is MOCO approved...may have to go to this if the EPA has it's way...! Hook it up to the ECM so speed detection is eh...honest and feed into headsets, with fader for CB, Navigator and Music...like we need more sensory motivation to enjoy a vibrat'in V-Twin...:newsmile040: Still it is a lot cheaper than a Stage I w/ "loud pipes. :newsmile100: That green face would be how I'd feel, if it takes off.

Last edited:
I know this is a silly question...do they have one that is MOCO approved...may have to go to this if the EPA has it's way...! Hook it up to the ECM so speed detection is eh...honest and feed into headsets, with fader for CB, Navigator and Music...like we need more sensory motivation to enjoy a vibrat'in V-Twin...:newsmile040: Still it is a lot cheaper than a Stage I w/ "loud pipes. :newsmile100: That green face would be how I'd feel, if it takes off.

That would be a money maker for the moco. A pan/shovel idle track built into H/K advanced audio. At speeds less than 2 mph, it would shut off current radio function, and go into "lope" mode.:small3d036:

That's a good one, when one of my buds bought a Goldwing :newsmile040: I gave him a cassette of sounds taken at one of the HOG rallys so he wouldn't feel bad when he went riding. Just told him to "crank it up and try to look tough. :newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Back