free website stats program Prayers Needed Please | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Prayers Needed Please

We'll take a knee before our ride again tomorrow in Texas for Bob, his family and for you Big Al. Just by being there for support, I'm sure, helps that family more than you can imagine.

The Good Lord will walk him through this journey all the way. He'll be with Bob throughout. Keep that Faith alive and never let go. Sounds like Ol' Bob is a fighter....( of course, he's a Harley Rider :D )

For encouragement to Bob's family, if the time is ever right, let them know that they have an army of Harley Riders throughout the world (the GREAT people on HD Talking), Praying for Bob, his family and friends.

NEVER lose Faith

John 16:33

Thanks Amish.....I'm going to see him tonight as the hospital has approved myself and my business partner as visitors per the families request and we can now visit him whenever we wish. I will surely mention to his daughters that he has friends all over this great nation and this site praying feverently for his recovery.

James 5:14

Hey Al, Any further news on your friend Bob?
Hope he is doing well and on the road to recovery.

Tom

Al,

You will find that many will not post they are in Prayer here, but they are.

I am one who also started out "early on with prayers" for Bob and comfort for his family... "let it work please"..

So I know many who have not posted BUT are here praying like me... prayers have and are being sent.

God's Will be done. May he listen to "our pleas" and answer them with love and kindness needed at this time.

So Be It

signed....BUBBIE

UPDATE: Bob continues to progress although he is showing signs of suffering brain damage as a result of the accident. Some days he recognizes me, gives me a thumbs up and other days he seems confused and asks who I am. He has been off the ventilator for about a week now but still has a trach and has difficulty trying to speak with it. His face surgery (orbital socket) went well and his broken hand is now in a cast after surgery on that. His feet surprisingly have returned to almost normal from the initial swelling that had them looking like footballs. Lot's of bruising and I thought they were broken but turned out to be swelling from the sprains. Thanks to all for your continued prayers.

Back