free website stats program Power Xwing | Harley Davidson Forums

Power Xwing

sprinklerfitter669

When i was at the dealer the other day, they had these Power Xwings that you add behind the air filter.
The parts guy claimed they give amazing results in providing better air flow.
He highly recommended them to anybody for Vtwin or snowmobile

Has anybody installed it and what are your results?
Drag specialties and a couple other offer them as well
My dealer had it for $ 130.

POWER X-WING (V-TWIN)

Max hp gains up to 4 hp and 5 ft.lb. It says max gain, I wonder what the normal gain is? I guess it depends on how much money you have to spend. I wouldn't do it though. I would save the money for cams, heads or exhaust.

When i was at the dealer the other day, they had these Power Xwings that you add behind the air filter.
The parts guy claimed they give amazing results in providing better air flow.
He highly recommended them to anybody for Vtwin or snowmobile

Has anybody installed it and what are your results?
Drag specialties and a couple other offer them as well
My dealer had it for $ 130.

POWER X-WING (V-TWIN)

I have seen the adds for this product and I have a couple of questions for your parts guy. Does he have one in his Harley? How can something that is inserted into the air intake, therefore taking up space improve air flow? Simple physics says that two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

Save your money cause these types of devices are right up there with snake oil.

I'm surprised that a dealership would be trying to flog these things as it does nothing for their credibility.

If it worked like they say it does, the racing pros would be using them, they would be installing them in the production lines and they would be common knowledge. Everyone would want one.
Probably made by the same guy that "invented" those magnets you stuck on fuel lines to get better gas mileage.
For what looks like a $5 piece of metal.................if it sounds to good to be true.......................

A friend gave me a pair of those magnets. I use them to hold notes on the refrigerator. He threw his away.

NOPE, back in 1990 they were selling Turbulators in Sturgis touting 10 HP gains SNAKE OIL:s

I figured it was one of those thing that they tried selling years ago for your car that was supposed to increase fuel.

I am more street smart than that but just wanted to check.

when i saw $ 130. i thought maybe it could be something of interest, but that is why i did not buy, untill i checked the forum :s

I figured it was one of those thing that they tried selling years ago for your car that was supposed to increase fuel.

I am more street smart than that but just wanted to check.

when i saw $ 130. i thought maybe it could be something of interest, but that is why i did not buy, untill i checked the forum :s

Good for you, I have to laugh some times if you think about all the H P claims if all added up you could have a bazillion hp

Back