free website stats program Power Vision Tuner? | Harley Davidson Forums

Power Vision Tuner?

spdrcr

I have a 2007 FXDWG with a 96 cui and I will be doing a Cam upgrade this winter (Andrews 48, Thanks Dolt). I will be using the Power Vision tuner. My question is, do I get the auto tune or have it tuned on the dyno? Which is better? Pro's and Con's?

Thanks

In my opinion it's best to have it dynoed to get it dialed in just right providing your tuner has experience tuning a power vision.

I have a 2007 FXDWG with a 96 cui and I will be doing a Cam upgrade this winter (Andrews 48, Thanks Dolt). I will be using the Power Vision tuner. My question is, do I get the auto tune or have it tuned on the dyno? Which is better? Pro's and Con's?

Thanks

The Power Vision tuner includes an "auto tune" feature but as Jack points out, a dyno tune is the only way to fully optimize the cam upgrade.:s

What I meant by "Auto Tune" was the $350-$400 option with the controller and wide band O2 sensors.

Don't need it; find a good tuner. Many that use the Power Vision buy multiple licenses so they can sell the customer a license and the customer does not have to buy the hardware/software. Of course, that locks the customer to the tuner but if the tuner is a good one; who cares?:s

Back