free website stats program Power commander | Harley Davidson Forums

Power commander

tande

I have an 08 FLHTCU it has run fine until a few weeks ago. I took it to an HD dealer and was told my power commander was bad the one I had put on the bike when I bought it didn't use O2 sensors I have true duel reinhart pipes the bike has 14k miles and has run great until now I am going to put O2 sensers back in and the screaming eagle tuner is this the best tuner for my bike and does anyone know if they have problems.

I've been running with the power commander 3 (PCIII) on my '06 FLSTI for a couple of years now without any problems. Generally the dealers won't support or promote the PCIII and will push for the screaming eagle tuner only. The screamin eagle tuners work very well, but it is priced at the high end of what you need.

tande,

I have Rinehart tru-duals, SE Stage 1 AC & SE Super Tuner that was Dyno Tuned at the dealership. Runs great but have not had this combo long enough to give you long term results. First impression - I could tell a big difference when riding 2 up.

The SERT is capable of custom mapping and requires dyno time to fully dial in. Short answer it will work. There are other options but you'r dealer probably won't ensorse those. The race tuner is a big fix for a relatively small problem.

Back