free website stats program Power Commander Problems | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Power Commander Problems

DynoJet now has my PC III hope it comes back working. Really would like to see it on my bike.

Please keep us in the loop as we are anxious to hear the results.. Please post back using this Thread.... lots of knowledge is a Vital thing.. Hope they take care of the problem. Sounds like they are.:D

signed....BUBBIE

Had the same problem found out the settings were too rich at throttle postion 0% between 500 and 2500 rpm so i hook up the laptop and let the bike get hot and the put in values 10% less than is shown Mine showed 13 so i typed in 3 then pushed the insert key i did this at all 0% line from 500 to 2500 rpm i took care of my stalling problem I hope this helps

DynoJet said they tested it and sent it back. I'm still having problems. Install PC III on bike and it stalls,

Based on what you said earlier (entry point #14), thought you already went down that road of sending it off to them. Feels more like a "loop" than a thread.

I got great support from Dynojet when I first purchased mine and had an issue. Of course, over 60,000 trouble-free miles since.

Based on what you said earlier (entry point #14), thought you already went down that road of sending it off to them. Feels more like a "loop" than a thread.

Yep, its at DynoJet again. Waiting for the UPS to show up

Had the same problem found out the settings were too rich at throttle postion 0% between 500 and 2500 rpm so i hook up the laptop and let the bike get hot and the put in values 10% less than is shown Mine showed 13 so i typed in 3 then pushed the insert key i did this at all 0% line from 500 to 2500 rpm i took care of my stalling problem I hope this helps

Good call we tried that but wasn't the problem. Does idle better with a richer 0% throttle position.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the EFI world so unfortunately I don't have any advice to share. I have been researching and I plan on going with the Thundermax auto tune for TBW from Fuelmoto.

Received a package from DynoJet today. Inside was a new replacement power commander for the old unit I was having problems with. Installed the new power commander and it works great. No problems idleing and my old maps work great. Thanks DynoJet for stepping up to the plate and replacing the old unit. Also, thanks to those that posted to this thread.

Back