free website stats program Post your Day Trips and Photos Here | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post your Day Trips and Photos Here

Tail of the Dragon Run...:s

Attachments

• Deals Gap.jpg
    Deals Gap.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Bikes at Iron Horse.jpg
    Bikes at Iron Horse.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Gas for my 01 softail in Highlands NC.jpg
    Gas for my 01 softail in Highlands NC.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge.jpg
    Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Bikes at Cradle of Forestry Overlook BRP.jpg
    Bikes at Cradle of Forestry Overlook BRP.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 90
Tail of the Dragon Run...:s

LOVE IT!!! That was a ride we made last June and I am proud to say I made it! Thanks for sharing.....

I asked Flipper about the Old Country Store and the Windsor Ruins in an earlier post. Here are some pics from the day we rode up there.

Hey Joe, I told David we are going to have to have a meet and greet there soon! When did y'all ride there?........... I will post pics from our ride when I get a chance. They're on the other 'puter.

Flipper had a great idea don't ya think?

I really like the day trip thing.................

Last edited by a moderator:
Does a ride home from work count?

Stopped at the store to pick up some beverages. Someone left the traffic cones in the parking space I prefer, (under the light). Thought I might as well use them.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Cell_Phone_Pics0241.jpg
    Cell_Phone_Pics0241.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 105
Nothing around there at all. About 10 miles to The Old Country Store in Lorman, Ms. Best fried chicken I ever ate. About 30 mile or so south is Natchez and the Natchez Trace runs thru the area also. Lot of history in Natchez.

Windsor Ruins - Port Gibson - Reviews of Windsor Ruins - TripAdvisor

Thanks Joe, I'll be sure to stop there when I take my trip down that way next summer. Funny thing is I worked in Port Gibson many years ago and never heard a word about the ruins. Oh yeah I aslo got a speeding ticket on the Natchez Trace. I'll be sure to check the chicken out also.

Nothing around there at all. About 10 miles to The Old Country Store in Lorman, Ms. Best fried chicken I ever ate. About 30 mile or so south is Natchez and the Natchez Trace runs thru the area also. Lot of history in Natchez.

Windsor Ruins - Port Gibson - Reviews of Windsor Ruins - TripAdvisor

RIGHT! But, where did ya get the fried chicken??? Is that "Old Country Store" in Lorman located nearby the ruins? Im "old and in the way" (bluegrass band name) most of the time so I want to make the trip for the ruins AND the chicken. :D
Bill

Back