free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your V-Rod Here | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your V-Rod Here

Thanks HDDon. Yeah, it's a stock color. Sedona Orange. It looks more red in the pictures because of the lighting conditions when I took them (late afternoon/early evening, mostly cloudy). I honestly wasn't real crazy about it at first, but after a couple of weeks, it's really grown on me. I originally wanted black, but the only black DX my dealership had was an '08 model, and I wanted a new one.

Thanks HDDon. Yeah, it's a stock color. Sedona Orange. It looks more red in the pictures because of the lighting conditions when I took them (late afternoon/early evening, mostly cloudy). I honestly wasn't real crazy about it at first, but after a couple of weeks, it's really grown on me. I originally wanted black, but the only black DX my dealership had was an '08 model, and I wanted a new one.

Some of the HD colors have to grow on us, but this one seems to jump off the page. One day HD will turn the V-Rod into a touring bike for us old geezers.:bigsmiley23:

Back