free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here

Here is my 2007 EC. Got it in August. Put 4K on it so far and loving it.

When I got it
Harleyoriginal.jpg

Now
HArley.jpg

It's a work in progress and I'm enjoying it. Got lowers for it so maybe I can ride even after it gets cold.

Last edited:
Re: let me see your road kings

Hey Glider, I can get around the computer o.k. but this forum stuff is new to me. Please tell me where I can go to try to figure out how to post pictures. Thanks, sneyers

First touring bike- previously owned 99 softail custiom, 02 vrod, 06 deuce,99 victory. my 09 street glide has the new front lowering kit, chrome forks, smoke lens, back rest & luggage rack both mounted with the new docking station and quick release, S/E mufflers with revolver ends, rear lowered in additon to the already factory lowered(great kit for 66.00) reach seat. Seat and back rest for the wifes benefit. New brawler solo on the way , pegs and matching grips. Nice bike but looking for a fix for the heat. Hottest bike ive ever riden. Excessive heat cant be good for the engine over a period of time. I think this is called results of "emission control"

Last edited:
First touring bike- previously owned 99 softail custiom, 02 vrod, 06 deuce,99 victory. my 09 street glide has the new front lowering kit, chrome forks, smoke lens, back rest & luggage rack both mounted with the new docking station and quick release, S/E mufflers with revolver ends, rear lowered in additon to the already factory lowered(great kit for 66.00) reach seat. Seat and back rest for the wifes benefit. New brawler solo on the way , pegs and matching grips. Nice bike but looking for a fix for the heat. Hottest bike ive ever riden. Excessive heat cant be good for the engine over a period of time. I think this is called results of "emission control"

Sounds sick! Post some pics!

here it is:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back