free website stats program Polishing Wheels | Harley Davidson Forums

Polishing Wheels

boabs

Hi,

A cat got in the garage, marked his territory, and now I have to polish, really polish, my stock wheels. Has anyone had luck with any polishers that fit in an electric drill? I have had great success in the past with NeverDull and baking flour, but this is going to require more horsepower this time around.

Boabs

TOO bad the Harley Rendez Vous is over a couple of days in the mud of NY and your cat would be forgotten. Mothers & mcGuires have wheel cleaners that work..

Sopana

Just bought the Maquires power ball and mini power ball. Looks like it will do the job on all the alluminum on my VRSCB. Winter project

You could just take your drill, shove it up the cats backside, and then use the wonderfully soft cat fur to polish the wheels. Two problems solved. LOL..

Johalber

You could just take your drill, shove it up the cats backside, and then use the wonderfully soft cat fur to polish the wheels. Two problems solved. LOL..

Johalber
Yeah, cat's suck!

Try simichrome. It's available in pretty much any hardware store and is some of the best polishing stuff you can get your hands on!

I have this stuff called Orange Glo that works really well but I really don't think that they make something that would be compatible with the drill. I usually just use it with some newspaper and my wheels always come out shining.

Back