free website stats program Plugging a tire | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Plugging a tire

I found this to be an interesting discussion if for no other reason than to see what others think and do in this situation.
There is no right or wrong answer, it all boils down to what one prefers and feels comfortable doing.

Good discussion gang. :)

I found this to be an interesting discussion if for no other reason than to see what others think and do in this situation.
There is no right or wrong answer, it all boils down to what one prefers and feels comfortable doing.

Good discussion gang. :)

I agree, have seen lots of discussions in the 5 years that I have been reading post. This is the very reason I like hdtimeline.com.
It's all in what you feel comfortable in doing. Is it about money, safety or just personal preference? Don't really matter! Whatever drives your decision, so be it.

.................and I don't pre-fill oil filters either.:eek: I just like living on the edge..........:rolleyes:

Later guys; waiting for an oil thread to start; I am probably the only forum member that still runs straight weight oil....o_O

.................and I don't pre-fill oil filters either.:eek: I just like living on the edge..........:rolleyes:

Later guys; waiting for an oil thread to start; I am probably the only forum member that still runs straight weight oil....o_O

I think your right.:)

I think your right.:)
Nah, oil has been hashed about all it can be here......... Right Jeff...:eek:

I was on the fence after reading a lot of the replies, even though the majority leaned towards replacing the tire, after reading the post by fin-676 i decided to replace the tire with a new one, if i wasn't planning a long trip in May and was only riding around town and short rides i would have ridden on this tire, but as fin said i think i will let the cost of the tire be the only price i pay.
Thank You all for your replies.

Back