free website stats program Pls help me decide on my SEAT for 09 FXDC | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pls help me decide on my SEAT for 09 FXDC

i have the mustange square back seat on my dyna it feels great for me but i think there may be better choices out there for the passanger its still better than stock as far as the passanger goes,my part of the seat i'm very happy with

I am 6'-6" with a 36" inseam and have gone from stock seat to Sundowner to Tallboy. I also have the Kuryakin 3" extended controls on an 09 FXDC. For me, it is not so much that the Tallboy is ugly (it's not that bad) but that it makes me feel like I am riding way up "on" the bike and I don't like that feeling. I find that it doesn't give me enough extra leg room to make the feeling of sitting too high worth it. Personally, I would go with the Sundowner. It may not give you quite the legroom that you want, but it looks and feels better. I'll post a picture of my FXDC with the Tallboy seat on it when I can get to it and you all can be the judges of how ugly it is or isn't.

I have an 06 Dyna with a Mustang day tripper on it and wouldn't change it for anything, best seat I've ever owned. My wife rode on the back of it from Lake George to our house(about 600 miles) and could still walk when we got home.

Hey I to have a FXDC but a 2010. I put a Sundowner seat on it and love it. I can ride all day long. I'm 5' 8 1/2" and had to put 2" risers on my hwy pegs because my legs were to short. Anway I love the sundowner seat.

I would consider the for. cont. extensions and I put a saddleman vintage seat on my '06 fxdci and loved it. Night and day difference.

i'm 6'2" and 245 lbs. i got a mustang seat that fits like a glove on my butt! plenty of padding!!

Back