free website stats program Pledge Uses | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Uses

I use the multi surface and I think it may have a little more cleaning power. It shines just as good as the Lemon pledge.

I was wondering about the multi surface. I will use that one next time. Heck I may go buy some and hide if from my wife! :lero

Didn't think about using it on my seat. A couple of weeks ago, I rode in the rain for 10 hours. The next day the bike was dry, but my fanny stayed wet for a couple of days from the seat. I'll seal that sucker with Pledge today. Thanks.:bigsmiley25:

It's coming from the foam under the cover absorbing the water. There's usually a plastic sheeting between the foam and the cover to stop the absorption of water but the pledge isn't going to seal it up, just make it look good.:D

just bought a can ... But it is tooooo cold right now !!! 29* with rain snow combination.. A dusting on the ground . Last week we had 60 ++ TEMPS. c'mon warm temps. :worthy :worthy

Didn't CrazyFrog have this idea for pledge?

This past weekend I looked over and he was using the roof and hood of His Dad's corvette as a sliding board. I told him if he sprayed his dads car down with pledge, he would slide faster!

I still get a chuckle out of that one...

The bugs wiped right off after using pledge. Thanks

The orange clean and shine suggests using it on leather. Have you had negative effects from using it on leather?

The bugs wiped right off after using pledge. Thanks

The orange clean and shine suggests using it on leather. Have you had negative effects from using it on leather?

I use it on my Harley boots and it works great.

Big fan of Pledge. Love the stuff - if only it tasted better... :lolrolling

Have just found that it's really good for getting oily greasy dirt off my hands following cleaning the bike after a bit of a filthy ride.
Now don't blame me if it does terrible things to your skin and you grow an extra finger or something but my hands are very clean now and well..... -citrus-y :D

Back