free website stats program Pledge Plunge, almost, Dollar Tree brand ($1.00) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Plunge, almost, Dollar Tree brand ($1.00)

A note on the micro fibre cloths, when you wash them DO NOT use any fabric softener when you dry them:s

Thanks Jack.... Just asked wife and she does Not use a softener on them to DRY... (WHY Please) Scratch?

Once dirty and in for the washer..... I Never again use on my Harley's surfaces.
Down graded to the cars and Actual Dirty Jobs.

The micro fiber does a Tremendous Job on Baked-on-Bugs/windex moistened window (jeep windows)

By the way, I should take out an Ad to sell these Slightly used but stained towels....:newsmile100:

Just kidding.:s

signed....BUBBIE

A note on the micro fibre cloths, when you wash them DO NOT use any fabric softener when you dry them:s

I prefer an old white cotton t-shirt rag over the micro fibre cloths, I think they do a better job. JMHO

Jeff I remember a post on the old formula and I seem to remember something about streaks or smearing. Maybe we just need to clean the old formula off before we try the new stuff.
I'm guessing the same thing Don, just like to much wax build up on a car.

I can't use lemon pledge around here. Within 15 minutes, the air around the scooter is filled with Africanized bees.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Baby diapers work good, but Good Luck on trying to find em:p

Jack,

There have been several sighted in parking lots/picnic areas in and around most towns in this neck of the catcus'...:smell

How can people be so LAZE...

But of corse, you would want the CLEAN first responder Soft Cloth type not re-washed...:s

Both styles (cloth-paper) are good to keep handy for an emergency to stop the bleeding or a Flow of oil...

But Clean and Unused ones are Understandable:newsmile073:

signed....BUBBIE

I find as with the old formula that if you over apply it that is when you have the problems. A light mist is all that's needed.

I spray it on the cloth, apply, turn the cloth over and buff. Doesn't ever seem to have a problem with over applying.

Back