free website stats program Please - Thoughts and Prayers for a Down Friend and Biker | Harley Davidson Forums

Please - Thoughts and Prayers for a Down Friend and Biker

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I'd greatly appreciate it if everyone could send some positive thoughts to a friend or include him in your prayers today. Catching up on emails this morning and learned that he (a Chicago resident) had a bad motorcycle crash last Monday afternoon and is currently still in a doctor induced coma at Loyola.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that Dr. Prayers out for his safe recovery.
Tis' the start of the season, and lets all be careful out there. Don't let your guard down for a minute.
Ride smart...Ride safe...and be on your toes.

Really sorry to hear that Doc. The unknown trials of life are very confusing at times. It makes one wonder what is the purpose and timing of the bad that we or someone we love at sometime endure.An answer as vast as the universe is just that. Look into the heavens with your heart and ask that your prayers are heard.My heart and prayers go out to your friend and to the family of those he loves.

I am sorry to hear about a friend downed, Our thoughts and prayers will be be for sure put to the throne of grace. Also for his family. Ride safe

Back