free website stats program Please donate I did | Harley Davidson Forums

Please donate I did

purplehazeultra

I read a post from Capt. Jack ( welcome back ) and he made think. I use this site almost everday and have not donated yet. I get a lot more useful information here then I do from the $6.00 bagger mags. I buy.
I would like to thank all the great people that help keep this site the best forum out there. Ride safe all and Please donate:newsmile093::newsmile093:

Thanks for the thought. It does take lots of time and money to keep this the high quality forum that it is. That being said, we certainly understand that some are not in a position to donate but still benefit from being members. That's OK, too. We appreciate every dollar donated as well as every helpful tip posted.

Thanks for helping out, it is appreciated. :s This is an awesome site and I have to agree, you get a lot more info here than you would from a magazine. I can say although I have bought many magazines for bicycles and fitness over the years, I have never bought a motorcycle magazine because I found this site. :)

EXACTLY, this is why I donate on my Birthday, it is my gift to myself:s

have done a couple times in the past and will continue, best site on the next hands down. i learn a lot more than i could ever contribute, maybe someday that will change (once work slows down)

:D thanks to the mods for keeping it that way

Back