free website stats program Plasma Rod LED Brake Lights... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Plasma Rod LED Brake Lights...

Install went well...wired them for brake lights only...much brighter than I expected...pictures before and after...

Attachments

• CD Lights Off.jpg
    CD Lights Off.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 59
  • CD Lights On.jpg
    CD Lights On.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 76
Fantastic...ordered mine this AM & wanted to wire as run/brake/turn, but doesn't work w/2009 rear lighting so I ordered parts to go run/brake only. Plan to mount on 3/4" PVC corner round under rear fender shroud (saw on another forum) so waiting for 06 Jan delivery so I can get out in garage & play. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Did you every get them installed on the 2011 FLHX. I ordered a pair and their basic diagram looks simple, but you have 6 wires to connect and they only send 4 connectors. Also, before I go digging into the tip light LED, i was wondering how hard it is to get this apart? Did you have to splice into the purple wires?

Sorry for so many questions, just don't want to get half into a project and regret I did :panic

Thanks,
Mike

My bike's a 09 FLHX so wiring will be different...I believe a '10 is wired into the tri-bar light harness. Can't install mine until it warms up a bit - garage is @ 35-degrees so it will be awhile for my install...sorry.

Did you every get them installed on the 2011 FLHX. I ordered a pair and their basic diagram looks simple, but you have 6 wires to connect and they only send 4 connectors. Also, before I go digging into the tip light LED, i was wondering how hard it is to get this apart? Did you have to splice into the purple wires?

Wired it up a few weeks ago. Pictures are in this thread. Not sure where you are getting 6 wires as the lights only have 2 each. Even so, I only used two of the 4 connectors as they each can easily support two wires. Working fine for me...

Back