free website stats program Pipes for 07 fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

Pipes for 07 fatboy

Hammer

Just purchased flstf 2007 wondering if anybody has installed new pipes on one of these and if you went with the fuel pac system for the efi or just had the program changed at a dealership dealer said he would do it but im not sure which way would be better im kind of leaning to the V&S big shot staggered system any info would be helpfull

Hammer,

Check out the Thread in the Softails Section about the 2007 Heritage. Pipes and different systems were discussed there. V&H Big Shots are a good choice.

See My Posts about having these installed and why I chose the Fuel System I did.

See ya there,

FM

Just purchased flstf 2007 wondering if anybody has installed new pipes on one of these and if you went with the fuel pac system for the efi or just had the program changed at a dealership dealer said he would do it but im not sure which way would be better im kind of leaning to the V&S big shot staggered system any info would be helpfull

I have a 2007 Heritage Softail Classic - basically the same configuration except for the tank - and I had the V&H Big Shot Longs installed. I went with the Screamin Eagle Race Tuner and the Stage One Air Filter kit. This system does not override the basic H-D settings as the Fuelpac does but actually allows new fuel settings to be in place thus tuning to the pipes and increased airflow. Should something go wrong, there won't be two settings for the bike to try and read - but only one - the one from Race Tuner. Just something to think about. Let me know if this is the answer you were looking for.

I ordered my new Softail Classic with the V&H bigshot longs and the Power Commander with air cleaner upgrade. Dealer said he had dynoed all different setups and had the best results with this one.
I have a friend with this setup and he told me the results were AWESOME!
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Back