free website stats program Pictures of new mods to my bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Pictures of new mods to my bike

01dynaglide

I'm finally getting around to posting a picture or two of my bike with the new mods. I put 5" risers, 15" apes, SS cables, new levers, Chrome covers for master cylinder, solid rear wheel (thanks to the blow out) chrome rear rotor. Now it is time to decide what to do next.

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 84
Those apes look real good on the bike, ever think about raising the front of the gas tank?

Thanks. Yeah i have thought about that but wondered how much gas would not burn out of the tank because of it sitting at an angle. Any thoughts on that?

It wouldn't get stale if that's what you're thinking. each time you refill you'll be mixing.

Now that is what it is all about...personalizing your machine to your own taste. I love to browse around the parking lot of the dealership I patronize and see what folk have done/changed on their machines. Thanks a heap for posting the images.:)

Thanks. Yeah i have thought about that but wondered how much gas would not burn out of the tank because of it sitting at an angle. Any thoughts on that?
It might affect it a little but first thing I thought was sure would look cool & complement those bars. A course it looks cool already:)

Back