free website stats program Picture of My Great Grandson | Harley Davidson Forums

Picture of My Great Grandson

No Stache yet, but he will some day, Hoping to be able to take him for his first ride. He has a push Fire truck now and he runs behind it, should be walking soon, mind he is 10 months old now, Thanks All:s

Great pic Capital Jack. Obviously someone brought the camera. Would have been better if he was yanking on the stache, which by the way looks a tad bit shorter than last time I saw it, or maybe I just remember it longer.

I have I have 6 (step) grandkids by the way. :cheers In fact one of them graduated from High School this year.

Great pic Capital Jack. Obviously someone brought the camera. Would have been better if he was yanking on the stache, which by the way looks a tad bit shorter than last time I saw it, or maybe I just remember it longer.

I have I have 6 (step) grandkids by the way. :cheers In fact one of them graduated from High School this year.

Wow,Dave I thought I was too young for this. The Stashe is a wee bit shorter, The Redhead is trying hard to keep me civilized:p But b it aint going to work:lolrolling

Wow, Dave I thought I was too young for this. .. .. . ... . .

Well my wife married early in High School with her two kids, and then the kids married right out of school so it didn't take long. Even though they are not mine blood kids they grew up in my house and have known them since they were 4 and 6 yrs old.

Would of had kids on my own but if you've ever done a google search of Agent Orange babies, you will see why I chose not to.

Congrats on the new grandson Capital. :cheers

Well my wife married early in High School with her two kids, and then the kids married right out of school so it didn't take long. Even though they are not mine blood kids they grew up in my house and have known them since they were 4 and 6 yrs old.

Would of had kids on my own but if you've ever done a google search of Agent Orange babies, you will see why I chose not to.

Congrats on the new grandson Capital. :cheers

Thanks Dave, and I understand about the bad deal with The Chemicals involved, It made Dow Chemicals alot of money at your expense, Thanks for your service and to all our members who have served

Back