free website stats program Pewter Denim Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Pewter Denim Street Glide

take 5

Does anyone have a pics of a pewter denim street glide, I have found an 09 demo thinking about buying. Would like to add a detach tour pak and was curious of other mods to do with the color.

If you can work in a taller windscreen...the stock one is useless...if they carry klockwerks see if they will outfit it with one or get a look at Clearview...I am 6 ft and a 8.5 inch with a recurve is great at $89.00...all else aside this is a must...also dont let them put syn 3 in all holes...its garbage...much better with full synthetic like Mobil 1 then spectro platinum for your 6 speed tranny. Make sure to look up the break in procedure recommended here, before you pick up bike, as it will seat those rings real nice. Good luck..I love the FLHX...she is a dream. To upgrade your sound look at hogtunes.:s(sorry I just saw she is a demo...so much for break in)

Here's a link to harleys customizer, you can pick your bike and install your accessorys to see what they look like on your color bike. Sometimes helps to see different bars or windshields, etc. before buying. You can even open your own garage and save the bike with upgrades for future ref.

Harley-Davidson :: Genuine Motor Accessories Customizer

Thanks Chopper :bigsmiley12: I did that, color does show well on HD customizer, thought a pic would show better.

Back