free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Page 19 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

Rode to Chris Kyle's service at Cowboys Stadium today to stand with the Patriot Guard. Westboro Baptist Church was supposed to show up and protest, but we never saw them. I don't think they would have made it out of Texas if they showed up. Over 7,000 people packed the stadium. Chris was one of the best snipers in US military history with over 160 confirmed kills, and wrote a best selling book about it. He was shot and killed for absolutely no reason, along with his childhood friend, while at a shooting range near his home, not too far from where I live. I thought we were just going to be standing outside the stadium to provide support, but we went inside for the service. A very beautiful and emotional thing.

R.I.P. Chris Kyle <3

I am a Ride Captain (Destert Sheild/Desert Storm Vet) in the Iowa PGR. My mission in life is to ensure that any Veteran that served this Great Country be laid to rest with the proper "Honor and Respect" that they have earned and deserve. I never fail to shed a tear for our Heros for without their service and sacrifice, we would not have had the privilidge of growing up and living in in the greatest country the earth has ever seen.

I'll be riding down to Waco via Ft. Worth Thursday morning if anyone wants to meet up and ride with me.

Westboro Baptist Church will be coming to Baylor University in Waco on Thursday to protest outside memorial services for firefighters who lost their lives in last week's fertilizer plant explosion in West.
Addressing reporters this afternoon, McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara never referenced any organization by name but said that any group that tries to disrupt the event "will be dealt with swiftly and prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

Joined the PGR a couple of weeks ago and went on my first mission. Very moving. Many of the family members were riders and his son put his urn in the sidecar and we all took him for one last ride.

Back