free website stats program passenger seat | Harley Davidson Forums

passenger seat

southsidetom

Hello. I am thinking of getting the touring passenger seat for my 2007 Heritage Classic. My lady finds the stock seat very hard. I was wondering if the touring seat is just a wider seat or if it is more comfortable. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

I bought the larger passenger seat for my wife. She said it was much more comfortable. Not so much softer, but wider and gives more support, however I don't advise that you NOT tell her she needs the "Wider" seat. Could be trouble there....... It also has the chrome spots that match the Heritage seat and really adds to the look.

Thanks for the advise. I have been told the touring seat is just as hard as the stock one. Any suggestions on a comfortable passenger pillion? Or may end up changing both seats. Anyone using a Mustang seat on there Heritage Classic?

I use a passenger mustang seat altho mine is not a classic but a standard heritage. The seat is alot softer then the stock and very wide. It doesnt have the studs on mine but they may make them too. It is very wide.

Back