free website stats program Paint scratches | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Paint scratches

If you really are concerned with getting great results it is a step process that must be done , and really by time your done buying all the products you need to get great results it will cost you ,most products fill in the swarls marks for a period of time , I would reccomend taking your bike to a professional detail shop and let them detail your tins,they have the knowledge, technic , pro products and the rite equipment, that will achieve results that you can not, and also set you up with products to keep your black paint looking its best. I due this every couple of yrs on my black bikes and its worth the $65.00 they charge me.its showroom paint again when there done ,Black looks best but everything shows.

I saw a scratch removal kit made by 3M in Autozone yesterday, about $20. Says for minor clear coat scratches.

I've had outstanding results with Eagle One Nano Wax. Zipper on tied down coat worked loose and scratched my rear fender bad enough I wanted to puke. A couple applications of this product and it's "almost" undetectable. It's worth the money....only wax our bikes see.

Back