free website stats program Other Interest Hobbies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Interest Hobbies

These are a few of my favorite things :D
Tigg, I'm jealous! I would love to be able to play any kind of music other than the stereo. I guess I am on the short bus with music class. It's not like I want to play like Clapton or someone, I'd just like to sit around the campfire pickin' & grinnin' instead of just grinnin'.

I fly radio controlled airplanes and helicopters as my primary hobbie. If it's outdoors I do it. Wildlife photography, hiking / backkpacking, rock climbing, hunt,fish. Indoors I shoot pool on my own table and chase the Mrs around the house.:bigsmiley17:

Sweet cutlass Apyle . Joy I have been playing guitar since I was 14 about 28 years and my son who is 17 is already better than me. I started him at 10 and he just took to it. It's nice in the summer to sit on the deck or around a fire at night while my oldest son and I play guitar together. I wish my youngest son would play too but he has no interest. Thats ok because we all like the Motorcycles, Cars, and Quads.

I've been a drummer since the age of 8. Mostly studio work. Played with many, stayed with none as I get bored easily.

gideon2.jpg

I do Civil War reenacting and have been for 10 years. This is a picture of the cannon I have a share in owning. These are three of my pards.

Last edited:
gideon2.jpg

I do Civil War reenacting and have been for 10 years. This is a picture of the cannon I have a share in owning. These are three of my pards.
Hey Les, you weren't in Cattlesburg, KY at a gun show a month or so ago were you, (4-6 weeks back)? I was talking to a bunch of reinactors & cowboy action guys down there. Just wondering if I had met you & didn't know it ;).

Between work kids and harley it takes alot of my time but if I get a chance I love to prospect for gold, that was a big reason for us moving to Arizona. Yes we find gold to, won't get rich that is for sure but the price of gold nowdays makes it worthwhile. i got sluce boxes, drywasher, metal detector, and all other goodies for finding the yellow stuff. Wife and I also like shooting our pistols also.

Hey Les, you weren't in Cattlesburg, KY at a gun show a month or so ago were you, (4-6 weeks back)? I was talking to a bunch of reinactors & cowboy action guys down there. Just wondering if I had met you & didn't know it ;).
No, that wasn't me although we do events all over

Back