free website stats program Osama Bin Laden | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Osama Bin Laden

Agreed however I don't see it as "vengence", I see it as justice. Justice for those who died on 9/11 and those who have died in the war against him and those like him. He was a coward, he had others do his dirty work for him, even at his time of death, he hid behind one of his wives, atleast that's what they are saying on the news. If that is their Martyr, then it only speaks volumes of what the ulitimate end will be for all of them.

Obviously his death won't stop the terrorists around the world from doing what they have set their minds on doing. I'd like to think that maybe now that the "figurehead" has been taken out, they may have second thoughts about their own safety. This won't end because he's gone but it does send a message to the others that will take his place that we as a nation will do what we say, hunt them down no matter how long it takes and take them out.

I hope you're right T. I do believe justice has been served and I am very gratefull to all our men and women in uniform who put their lives on hold to defend our great country. :42:

Thank You to the US Navy. And to all branches of the US Military for all you guys and gals do to protect your country as well as mine.

Agreed however I don't see it as "vengence", I see it as justice. Justice for those who died on 9/11 and those who have died in the war against him and those like him. He was a coward, he had others do his dirty work for him, even at his time of death, he hid behind one of his wives, atleast that's what they are saying on the news. If that is their Martyr, then it only speaks volumes of what the ulitimate end will be for all of them.

Obviously his death won't stop the terrorists around the world from doing what they have set their minds on doing. I'd like to think that maybe now that the "figurehead" has been taken out, they may have second thoughts about their own safety. This won't end because he's gone but it does send a message to the others that will take his place that we as a nation will do what we say, hunt them down no matter how long it takes and take them out.

Second that. Justice served. Big koodos to the Navy for a job well done.:small3d028::bigsmiley12::small3d022:

Swimmin' with the fish now where he belongs.

Wonder how long it will take Jay Leno to come up with a video of that.:D

Congrats to the Navy and all who were involved with the mission. I heard he was buried at sea because no country would have him. Any truth to this?

Congrats to the Navy and all who were involved with the mission. I heard he was buried at sea because no country would have him. Any truth to this?

I head the same thing - but like Smitty said I also heard that they wanted to make sure no one would be able to get to the body. I think they took care of that.

Back