free website stats program Opinions please!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Opinions please!!

hsoj10; if bikes were meant to be pretty garage art, then I'd say your got a raw deal. Now you know that's not the case & these 2-wheelers need to fly down the hwy & yours is off to a great start. I say worry not & run the tires off that scooter!!!

My 08 FLHTCU has 47K on it and I wouldn't hesitate to go anywhere on it. You did good and I concur with the previous posts, ride and enjoy.

I have over 80K on my 02 FLHTC and with preventive maintenance I do it is still running strong and I plan on it being my last Harley. (Unless I win the lottery.)

If you bought a 2006 car or truck with only 30,000 miles on it everyone would think you got a great low milage vehicle. My 2006 Road King has 45,000 miles on it and I'd ride it cross country again tomorrow.

You’ll be just fine. The price is right about where it should be, maybe even a little on the low side.
I would rather have a well maintained bike that’s been ridden than a very low mileage garage queen that has sat for extended periods. Motorcycles, especially Harleys, don’t like to sit. They’re made to be used not sit under a cover in the garage. Your bike has a whole lot of miles left in it, so get out and enjoy it.

I thought I had alot of miles on my bike at 90000 but this summer I stopped in Flagstaff for new tires and a guy at the shop had the same bike with 250000. I imagine he has replaced some things along the way.

My 2000 ultra classic has almost 42,000. I bought it at 39,000, it runs strong, and rides really good. 150 pounds compression, nothing wrong with that. Way cheaper than 27,000 dollars!

It's not about miles it's all about how it was ridden and service. There are bikes with 10,000 miles that have been ridden hard and put away wet vs. 30,000 mile that have been ridden with care and serviced with TLC, I'll take the TLC!

Back