free website stats program Opinions on best stage I air cleaner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Opinions on best stage I air cleaner

i installed the se heavy breather, and i really like it. i suggest you search the net or check out some bikes similiar to yours that have this type of exposed filter, they are definitey not for everyone as far as looks go. but as far as performance i feel that it would be hard to beat. i can actually hear the bike drawing air and you can't really put too much air into a motor.

Not knocking HD's breather, but I still like my LA Choppers xXx & it seems to be working well. Only spent a little over $200...

Attachments

• xXx.jpg
    xXx.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 23
I'm using the Kuryakyn Hi Five air cleaner. Its a good looking kit and comes with the K&N filter. Its rated to flow better than the SE kit. I don't how true that is, but it performs great on the SG, and I got it brand new for $109.

Hey Glyd-n, is that price for a used one you found, or can the Hi Five be had for that price somewhere? I like the looks of it a lot.

Whatyardwork, Does it have the filter that you oil? Have you had any experience on the oiled kind versus un-oiled?

I believe the Ness is an Airaid filter, very similar in looks and performance to the K&N filter and gets the same treatment.

Hey Glyd-n, is that price for a used one you found, or can the Hi Five be had for that price somewhere? I like the looks of it a lot.

I got it from D2MOTO.com, but I think they recently switched to sport bike accessories only.

Back