free website stats program Open Loop or Closed Loop...? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Open Loop or Closed Loop...?

This sounds GREAT and I for one can't wait to give it a Whirrrrrrl....

signed....BUBBIE

It sounds like a Leading Edge product to me. If the user knows and understands the unit, it will bypass the need for a dyno and all the associated expense. Can't wait to see more of it in action.:)

It installs a wide band 02 sensor in the front pipe and replaces Harley's useless air temp gauge with something the rider can use, a AFR Gauge telling the rider what his air fuel ratio is in real time while he's riding. The tuner itself is totally programmable and upgradeable using a infrared sensor built into the AFR Gauge, uses Dobeck's load base technology and the AFR Gauge has control buttons that allows the rider to adjust the air fuel ratio alongside the road, once adjusted you shouldn't have to mess with it unless you change air cleaner, pipes or maybe just want to fine tune your fuel mileage a little.

Sounds like just what I am looking for. Will have to do something to hold me over until it is available. Any idea if Dobeck will offer a trade-in discount for owners of current TFI's?

Sounds like just what I am looking for. Will have to do something to hold me over until it is available. Any idea if Dobeck will offer a trade-in discount for owners of current TFI's?

I believe they will. Give them a call.

Toll Free: 1-877-764-3337 (1-877-SNIFFER)

Now I'm wondering if I should wait for this new technology or go ahead ans order the GEN3 ? Any thoughts ?

Back