If you want to remove my account I do not care
I may read but I cannot force myself to give advice any more
I am wrong and sorry for everything in my life
I cannot find a way to fix what is damaged
I have few friends I can count on
But that is OK
No responses here I just need to clear the air and make this hurting stop
Thank y'all Jack

Jack, my daughter Stephanie died 3 yrs ago while swimming in the river, I believe it was not accidental but no real proof could be shown. She had 2 daughters, 1 was 15 and the youngest Haidyn was 1 1/2. The oldest, Clio came to live with us and we were not able to bring he sister do to being a different father. We went to court and had to fight for custody for Clio.
About 7 months later I was caught in the middle of Haidyn's dad committing suicide by cop and as I dove for cover behind a cop car, I prayed for no stray bullets.
My situation, and it is a challenge each day, I miss Stephanie a lot. Almost lost my marriage and got to meet a counselor.
I open up to you about this because I believe that I am close to leaving my anger behind.
I don't know your situation, but believe in your self, and what ever anyone else thinks is just that, don't let the negative from others control your life.

Jack,

Dear Lord, You alone know the depth of my pain, my sorrow, my grief. It feels like life will never have meaning or purpose. I ask that you now come and heal the wounds in my heart. Heal my mind from the painful memories and leave those which are full of joy – not sorrow. Lord, I know that my son is with you. I know that they are at peace and full of joy. Let Joshua know how much I miss him and that one day I will be with them. Let them know that each time I feel desperately lonely I only have to touch my heart and he and I will feel that connection once again.

Heavenly Father I ask that you fill all my emptiness. Reassure me that you still have a plan and a purpose for my life. Give me the strength to carry on. Fill my heart with your love, do not let bitterness, anger or hate take root in me. Give me the power of the Holy Spirit to live for you. Help me to live out Joshua’s legacy by celebrating each day here on earth. Help me to continue in the love that he had while on this earth.

Finally I ask that you would carry me each day that I am on this earth. Help me and my family to be able to once again find peace, joy and purpose. At the end of my days I will once again be reunited with my beloved. It will be a day of joy beyond comprehension. Until that day I have a purpose to fulfill. Help me to know what that purpose is and how to fulfill it. In Jesus name I pray. amen
Peace to you Jack.

Jack, my daughter Stephanie died 3 yrs ago while swimming in the river, I believe it was not accidental but no real proof could be shown. She had 2 daughters, 1 was 15 and the youngest Haidyn was 1 1/2. The oldest, Clio came to live with us and we were not able to bring he sister do to being a different father. We went to court and had to fight for custody for Clio.
About 7 months later I was caught in the middle of Haidyn's dad committing suicide by cop and as I dove for cover behind a cop car, I prayed for no stray bullets.
My situation, and it is a challenge each day, I miss Stephanie a lot. Almost lost my marriage and got to meet a counselor.
I open up to you about this because I believe that I am close to leaving my anger behind.
I don't know your situation, but believe in your self, and what ever anyone else thinks is just that, don't let the negative from others control your life.
I dont pretend to understand any thing any more
I have my own demons I cannot let go
I have lost my faith and trust no one any more
Not even myself
Not paranoid just a mis fit

I dont pretend to understand any thing any more
I have my own demons I cannot let go
I have lost my faith and trust no one any more
Not even myself
Not paranoid just a mis fit
This was not meant to be responded to
I do appreciate it tho