free website stats program OMG!!! I'm totally excited........... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

OMG!!! I'm totally excited...........

Man that is good news! Like others have said though.....Don't rush it too much. You've made it this far, and a set back in recovery would be hard to swallow.
Keep going on your excersizes, and you'll be out and about with a smile on your face. :D

Way to go Pookibr...! I remember back in 1987 doing a similar thing, not being able to ride for about a month and standing over the bike and rocking it off the sidestand. Continue your PT and you will be riding soon, but take your time as you do not want to re-injure yourself. You have a lot of friends here at HDT rooting for ya! :rider

Thanks everyone! I figure I wont be able to ride for about another month or so. I want to make sure my knee isnt going to give out. It still does when it gets tired. I dont wanna take a chance on dropping it.

Congrats, sounds like things are really moving along. I'm guessing you left teh key in the house to resist the urge to ride once you got her standing up :D

Good for you..You will get there.

I think I just tore my rotator cuff. I can still ride, but my arm is weak and alot of pain. I am getting a MRI next week, but all the symptoms I have are pointing towards a tear. I just got over knee surgery :(

Great news Pookie! Just keep up the therapy and don't rush things.

Irish, I hope your's isn't as bad as you think. Best of luck to both of you!

Back