free website stats program Older Than Dirt Quiz | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Older Than Dirt Quiz

I was feelin' pretty good until I took your quiz. Now my back hurts, I have to pee and I can't remember the question...Yep, I'm older than dirt!!!:D

Good Thread:

Using clothes pins to hold playing cards against your bicycle spokes to get that "motorcycle" sound.

I get to play from the senior tees in July!!

Good Thread:

Using clothes pins to hold playing cards against your bicycle spokes to get that "motorcycle" sound.

I get to play from the senior tees in July!!

I only wish I had used playing cards instead of my baseball cards...Think of the money I threw away just to have a Harley sound. ....Heck, come to think of it, as an adult, I've spent a lot more money for that Harley sound....

One B&W TV in the neighborhood where we all watched Howdy Doody and Clarabelle on Saturday morning. Guess that qualifies me, and I had a perfect score plus bonus points.

I remember as a kid our TV would quit sometimes during the week. Dad being a truck driver was gone all week. He would get home and open the back of the TV and remove all the tubes and take them to Food Town where they has a tube tester. Find the bad tube, get the replacement and be back in business for a week or two. Did I mention penny candy and nickel cokes?

I remember as a kid our TV would quit sometimes during the week. Dad being a truck driver was gone all week. He would get home and open the back of the TV and remove all the tubes and take them to Food Town where they has a tube tester. Find the bad tube, get the replacement and be back in business for a week or two. Did I mention penny candy and nickel cokes?

2 for a penny candy, yeah nickel cokes HMMMM:s

6. TV test patterns that came on at night after the last show and were there until TV shows started again in the morning. (there were only 3 channels[if you were fortunate])
I remember those farout indian movies, man :s

Enjoy,
Rich P

I didn't think I was that old until I read this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back