free website stats program old shawneetown street rally | Harley Davidson Forums

old shawneetown street rally

Might be a stupid question, but does anybody know when the old shawneetown street rally is in 2009? Just started a new job and need to ask off for that weekend but can't seem to find out what the exact dates are.

Might be a stupid question, but does anybody know when the old shawneetown street rally is in 2009? Just started a new job and need to ask off for that weekend but can't seem to find out what the exact dates are.

Your question isn't stupid BUT mine might be ---- old shawneetown in what state ??????? Sorry I guess I don't know this rally!

yeah sorry about that it is in illinois about a mile from the Kentucky border. I haven't went into little sturgis, but shawneetown was a real good time. 10 bucks for the whole weekend compared to 40 for little sturgis.

Illinois:s

Shawneetown is located 12 miles from Little Sturgis, KY

yeah sorry about that it is in illinois about a mile from the Kentucky border. I haven't went into little sturgis, but shawneetown was a real good time. 10 bucks for the whole weekend compared to 40 for little sturgis.

As soon as I read Illinois I knew where you where talking about. I stay in Harrisburg,ILL. on my sales route. The reason I asked what state is because the is a ol' Shawneetown in Kansas that used to - ???-- have a small get together.

Back