free website stats program Old oil tank | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Old oil tank

I am sending mine back, it does not match my decor :lero

Come on Jack, nothing matches that stash. If you're going to be that picky Jeff and I won't go shopping for you anymore. We spent 10 minutes on fleabay looking for that camera. Geezer you might want to open yours outside.

YOU :cry:cry:cry:cry Babies

Remember to Sniff ALL that AIR IN...HOLD n ENJOY :swoon.... Then let all that AIR OUT...

:bigsmiley22: REPEAT......:small3d015:

Glad you Enjoyed... Bet that Cleared your Sinuses

signed....BUBBIE:D

They always say it's the thought that counts, not the gift. I really don't think you gave it much thought BUBBIE!! :p

But thanks anyway. :s

They always say it's the thought that counts, not the gift. I really don't think you gave it much thought BUBBIE!! :p

But thanks anyway. :s

I think Bubbie did put some thought into his gifts. The first three were rejected by the Post Office. I don't think the ticking noise had anything to do with it though.:newsmile030::newsmile030:

I think Bubbie did put some thought into his gifts. The first three were rejected by the Post Office. I don't think the ticking noise had anything to do with it though.:newsmile030::newsmile030:

The Redhead just got back from Arizona with a strange package that said do not open til Christmas BHAAAAAAAAA:p

Back