free website stats program ok so i was busy..now i am not | Harley Davidson Forums

ok so i was busy..now i am not

lorne

so in the last while i have not been as active as i use to be... well work got the best of me so now i have been forced into semi retirement.. no big deal i need the break anyway...So now i am full time on Margarita Island and hope to enjoy all i can while i can.

i still have my Roadking in Texas and with luck with beable to make a few good rides a year but that will depend on work when and if i get any. i have no plans of selling it. down here i have my 77 FXS and should have the papers done very soon. then i will be on the road.

well now i have some more time so i will be on more doing what i do best...Sorry Jack

lorne,

Good to hear from you. Now you have time to relax a little.:D Will be looking forward to see grillin' and chillin' pics

Been retired for 10 years now and it seems like yesterday. Just remember, every night is a friday night and every day is saturday.:D

We have had a wee bit of a down turn at work and boss reduced my hours and after a wee bit of negotiation I have been working a 4 day week since end jan I have fri sat and sun off
I class myself as semi retired I do not know how I managed to get everything done outside work without the extra time however I have tackled some jobs that were needing done for a while
We will have a puppy arriving in a few weeks and that will liven up things around here (dog got the opportunity to assist to make puppies and did a fine job of it)
Enjoy your semi retirement as we mature we slow down and we need more personal time to do personal stuff

Brian

We have had a wee bit of a down turn at work and boss reduced my hours and after a wee bit of negotiation I have been working a 4 day week since end jan I have fri sat and sun off
I class myself as semi retired I do not know how I managed to get everything done outside work without the extra time however I have tackled some jobs that were needing done for a while
We will have a puppy arriving in a few weeks and that will liven up things around here (dog got the opportunity to assist to make puppies and did a fine job of it)
Enjoy your semi retirement as we mature we slow down and we need more personal time to do personal stuff

Brian

Well said, Brian. I have been exploring the joys of personal time for the last year.

It is very satisfying!

Steve

Brian

yes Brian...as a friend of mine put it..."you have to have a reason to wake up in the morning" but i must admit sometimes my reason to get up is to go to the beach drink cold beer and watch the eye candy....i think that is a good enough reason some days
:D

yes Brian...as a friend of mine put it..."you have to have a reason to wake up in the morning" but i must admit sometimes my reason to get up is to go to the beach drink cold beer and watch the eye candy....i think that is a good enough reason some days
:D

I get up earlier on Friday and Saturday than I do the rest of the week I do not know why it just happens that way but I usually have a plan for the day and I tend to be a harder taskmaster than my boss is so I work harder for me than for the paying job

Brian

Back