free website stats program OK is this country loosing it mind are what | Harley Davidson Forums

OK is this country loosing it mind are what

Fourdogs

How much further should we allow people to take this political correctness "B.S."
I am not sure how many Harley riders are golfers....I am. I love watching it as well because: Now that I play I understand how hard it is ..but what i am getting at is ...Bobby Clampett referred to golfer Liang Wen-Chong as "the chinaman" and there are people out there that wants Bobby fired. BTW Bobby is a member of the PGA as well. Liang Wen-Chong is from Chinia...My ancestors are from Ireland....if you called me a Irishman which in my heritage,or White or Caucasian as thats my race,and I would in no way be offended. People think he should have refer to him as a Asian...My God! can we make this silliness stop...What has happen to us? Will we ever quit kissing everyones butt!!!??? Sorry just had to vent...was going on a ride today but its snowing, and cold so I'm depressed, and gotta take it out on something... so I'm beating the keyboard...Man I wanted to go to Moonshine today..ugh!

Last edited:
Not a golfer at all but you're right about the PCBS problem and it's only gonna get worse.

Not a golfer at all but you're right about the PCBS problem and it's only gonna get worse.
If it's anything like it is here you haven't even seen the start of it.
I sometimes feel I have to wisper when I order paint in certain colors for fear of being branded racist.

OK FD's since you're a golfer maybe this will cheer you up.

Dangerous game is golf!

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as
her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next
hole.

The ball hit one of the men.

He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the
ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could
relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man
replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the foetal position, still
clasping his hands together at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She
gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his
pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments
and asked, 'How does that feel'?

He replied: It feels great, but I think my thumb's still broken.

Hell,you better watch out,.I got pulled the other day by a policeman because some moronic bleeding heart,tree hugging liberal complained about the doll I have hanging in my windshield.The cop saw the humor,but I had to remove it anyway,or face prosecution!!It was a gollywog(not allowed to call them that,the pc brigade had the name changed to golly's)and it was swinging merrily away at the end of a hangmans noose.So what's wrong with that?There are some with cops,traffic wardens and so on in the same rig,and they're ok!?:bigsmiley29:

OK FD's since you're a golfer maybe this will cheer you up.

Dangerous game is golf!

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as
her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next
hole.

The ball hit one of the men.

He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the
ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could
relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man
replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the foetal position, still
clasping his hands together at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She
gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his
pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments
and asked, 'How does that feel'?

He replied: It feels great, but I think my thumb's still broken.

Now Thats Funny!!!!!:D

Hell,you better watch out,.I got pulled the other day by a policeman because some moronic bleeding heart,tree hugging liberal complained about the doll I have hanging in my windshield.The cop saw the humor,but I had to remove it anyway,or face prosecution!!It was a gollywog(not allowed to call them that,the pc brigade had the name changed to golly's)and it was swinging merrily away at the end of a hangmans noose.So what's wrong with that?There are some with cops,traffic wardens and so on in the same rig,and they're ok!?:bigsmiley29:

Stupid Me! that it was only in the US ...Didn't even dream you guys across the pond suffer from the PC bs...Cheers ( can we still use that phrase )...lol

They even want to ban one of Americas greatest writer " Mark Twain" and even a great children's book we love as a children and thought its was just a really cool book and lots of fun ..was called "Uncle Remus " or "Song of the South" Its a sad day here in our country...mainly because I think of the men and women who gave theirs lives for the freedom we "USED" to enjoy.

Back