free website stats program Ohio Members | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ohio Members

I think we should just all go in together & buy our own island. We can all ride circles around the perimeter. :D

I'm in! We just got 2 inches of snow (and counting) on top of 1/2 inch of ice, which took out enough tree limbs to have a pretty good bonfire. As long as the island doesn't get snow, and doesn't have any moles (another rant I'll save for later) I'm ready!

Haha Groundhawg! I'm with you on the moles. I laughed out loud on that one. I think we are mole free now thanks to our two dogs. Somehow, the lab dug up a mole last winter when we had over 2 feet of snow on the ground! I don't know how he got it, but he did. The neighbors yards are pretty spongy though. :D

I have a dog that does a real good job of digging for moles, but not too good about catching them. He has gotten a few. Here is a picture of one from a couple of years ago. At the time I had never seen a mole this size - I've seen a few since.

Attachments

• mole.JPG
    mole.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 21
I have a dog that does a real good job of digging for moles, but not too good about catching them. He has gotten a few. Here is a picture of one from a couple of years ago. At the time I had never seen a mole this size - I've seen a few since.

Jack Russell?

im from upper sandusky ohio anyone here around me or close

hows every one in ohio. cant wait its giting close to time to ride

Last edited by a moderator:
Back