free website stats program OH MY.......Winter | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

OH MY.......Winter

Well ....It feels good to help out a little..Wish I did so sooner..How long does it take for my benefits to start?..:s..Just wondering.I think Ill like the changes..Thanks

Mat,

The owner has to initiate your contribution status upgrade. As soon as he returns it will happen then. The moderators are not able to do the upgrade themselves. Thanks for your support of the forum. Speed and all the staff appreciate it.

This winter is a strange one, too cold to ride the bike but too warm to snowmobile or ski. Weather like this just kills our winter tourist based economy, it hurts a lot of people.

Yes it does Mike....I bet some business wont make it because of this weather...To be honest I love riding my doo almost as much as my bike.....Well no,,,not that much..I have been snowmobiling once this winter...Very strange Weather in deed..

Strange weather indeed. Although I really hate winter and am not complaining about this mild one I do feel sorry for the folks that depend on a real winter for their livelyhood. Ski areas, snowmobilers and plow trucks are having a tough one. Of course we're only half way through winter here.

Hey Mat, I'll bet you could spray some paint on expertly with your laquer spraying experience. You ever thought of spraying folks tins ?

Oh by the way on the donation, I will PM you my address. (You know me, just kidding)

Hey Mat, I'll bet you could spray some paint on expertly with your laquer spraying experience. You ever thought of spraying folks tins ?

Oh by the way on the donation, I will PM you my address. (You know me, just kidding)

:lolrolling...I went past your address the first time and had to do a double take..:)

Back